Thursday, June 14, 2012

Workin' Away

Wow I have really been slacking! Sorry!
Well to get you up to date on New York life...I have been working. Yup. Everyday. That's what I do. That's all I do. But lately I have been super involved in this project! We are working on a residence in Florida and Vicente has given us a big time crunch! He wants to present this project in a week and a half and he is getting anxious. So then everyone else in anxious. Bad news. So all the plans are done, just the exact furniture is being decided and now we have to work on all the estimation forms so we can give the client the final budget! So 4 of us have divided up the rooms of the house. I am in charge of the Master Bedroom, the Master Sitting Room, and the Library. So I have all of the samples and materials that will be used in these rooms. I am also in charge of all the furniture in those rooms. So right now I have to draw up detailed sketches and plans of all the custom furniture in the spaces and write up estimate forms that will  need to be sent out so we can get final prices on every piece of furniture in fabric. SO many details! But its great to be so involved!
I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left. It seems like it has gone fast but then most of the time it has just dragged on. I have learned so much so far! Its unbelievable.

Well here are some pics of the measurements I was doing last week. And my mom did some research about the building I was in! It is the building on central park west that has the 2 towers on it. It is home to tons of famous people like Demi Moore, Diane Keaton, and Steve martin. So crazy! Remember the apartment I was in was $5 Million. Insane!

 The one with the 2 towers!


 Dining Room

Living Room

 Also my pics from my Long Island Installation.

Hard to see, But I had to be sneaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment