Sunday, June 24, 2012

Jersey Weekend

I had the best weekend!!
On Thursday I got to see the broadway play Wicked. It is about the wicked witch and glenda from wizard of oz before the wizard of oz. It was about their life growing up and how they ended up to when we see the wizard of oz. It was incredible! The singing and the songs were awesome. It was one of the best plays I have seen. I'm so thankful that I was able to go.
Then I got to go over and visit my amazing friend Mary in New Jersey. It was fantastic! It was so great to get out of the city too. Where Mary and Cam (her husband) live, it is so green and beautiful and there are trees everywhere! It reminds me so much of Minnesota. It made me miss home! But it was so pretty there. Then on Saturday we went to the beach. Holy cow I love the beach!! I love the waves and the sand. The people watching is great too ;)
It was so relaxing to be there. And Mary and Cam were soo nice to let me stay there. It was hard to have to come back to the city.
But only one more week. Well less than a week now before I get to see my wonderful husband!! :]






No comments:

Post a Comment