Friday, June 29, 2012

El Fin!

Wow! What a great last couple of days of the internship!
So Thursday was fantastic. This whole week we have been rushing around trying to get everything together for the presentation. So the presentation happened on Thursday. We were all so nervous to see how it would go! And the randomly the designer pulled me aside and said that I was invited in on the presentation. How incredible is that!! There were 3 other interns and I was the only one that got to go in. Pretty cool. The presentation went great! The clients loved almost everything and they seem so excited about the project. I know it will turn out great.
Then later I had thanked Vicente for letting me sit in and he told me that since I had only been to a not so good presentation I needed to come to a good one. And he said he really appreciated all the hard work that I had done for him and he knew I had worked hard on getting this project together. What a great compliment!
Then later we were all called into the conference room for a quick meeting.  And when I got in, they threw a little surprise going away party for me! They got tons of different kinds of mini cupcakes and Vicente even addressed to me and signed one of his books for me to take. SO amazing!
And then to make the day even better, on my exit interview I got fantastic reviews. I was so happy. I had worried about it the whole time that I wouldn't live up to our schools reputation and I was scared that I would ruin the chance for someone else to be able to intern here. But everything was great! And they said they were sad to see me go.
Today (friday) was then my last day. There were hugs all around and they all told me to keep in touch.

 I'm so grateful that I had such a wonderful experience. I learned so much and I am very thankful to Vicente Wolf Associates for taking me on. What a great 6 weeks it has been!

 A surprise from Sophie on my desk :)

 The client's project book. Mini layouts of the presentation so they don't forget.




I graduated from the Wolf Pack

 Mini Cupcakes at my party!



 The wonderful office!

 Laura and I-I love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment