Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Down to the end

Yup this is my last week. How crazy is that?! It's so weird to think about.
But work is going so great! Of course I get comfortable when I have to leave. Doesn't that always seem to happen?
Well we are still working hard on the Florida project. The presentation is on Thursday morning so basically we just have tomorrow to get everything done. Not enough time! Everyone was running around today-going crazy and freaking out. But we were able to accomplish a lot! I worked a lot with getting all of the fabric and furniture layouts all ready for the presentation. And then I even stayed an hour late to help get some of the fabric estimates all finished. For some reason prices were coming from thin air...  But we got it all straightened out. Tomorrow will be a super crazy day though. It will be the rush to get it all done and I am the only intern in tomorrow. So I will definitely have bunches to do!
I am so glad that they are letting me get so involved. Its amazing to not just to have to run errands everywhere and I get to do real design work and work closely with the designers. It have been a fantastic experience.

Here are some pics of the fabric layouts that I'm working on! I took these yesterday, but everything is much farther along now. Hopefully I can get some of the more finished product :)

 The fabric boards being ready to be laid out

 Roman Shades! I had to make 10 of these


 Bags and bags of samples

Shade :)

No comments:

Post a Comment